Monday, July 6, 2009

buat black cupids,baca

thanks for everything that you done for me.i wont leave you all guys,but i did a big mistake so i have to leave you all.i will save the memories,about we laugh,you try to make me laugh when i cry,we sing together,care and love each other.i wont leave that all,but i have.do you remember?when i have an accident and my leg hurt,heeey i'm not crying.because what?because your face like a clown so its hard to cry,you just try to make me laughing.we solved the problem together,i break up with my boyfriend for you all guys,my friends at school try to stay away from me,thats for you all too.i looove you all.i will not forget any moment that i spent with you.guitar,drum,bass,microphone.......no i will not,i swear.
wooooo i'm crying now.
okay,thanks for all guys.and sorry for all my mistakes that i did to you.
maybe we will not meet eachother again
but i will always remember you all in my heart and my mind
i wish you did the same thing,just like me.
thanks,big big thanks fo you.my lovely black cupids
love you all guys

-lisya

0 comments: